Chicken Mini Dynamites is the cute name we had given to our version of Chicken Pakoda or chicken fritters. So, yes, as the name might suggest, it’s not any bomb that will burst in your kitchen; on the contrary, it might become your friend in all snaking-munching need.
As we know, Chicken Pakoda has been the all-time favourite of the Bengali households. And, without exaggerating, we can say it’s an all-time favorite in every Indian family – maybe because of its ability to adapt with different accompaniments at different times of the day. You can have the Chicken Pakoda as breakfast with a bit of salad and roll it inside your Ruti, Parota, Luchi. You can have Chicken Pakoda as a side dish with your Basanti Pulao, or with evening Muri and Cha, or with a glass of Vodka or Rum to bit down the chill outside.
There are many recipes of Chicken fritters available online. However, the one that we are about to share today is made while juggling between weekend workloads and the sudden announcements of guests coming home. Yes! It’s that easy. With work-from-home being the new normal, many of us have to cook while working and work while taking care of kids! We don’t need elaborate meals, but quick-fixes and this recipe is just what we need! It is one of the easiest starters to serve to your guests after a hards day’s work or your kids if they demand to have some roadside fries, which we know is absolutely unhealthy.
Without further talks, let’s see how to make this easy fried chicken recipe.
Ingredients of Chicken Fritters
- Chicken Keema – 250 g
- Boiled Potato – 1 large
- Onion (finely chopped) – 1 small
- Ginger (finely chopped) – 1 tsp
- Garlic (finely chopped) – 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves (finely chopped) – 2 tsp
- Green Chillies (finely chopped) – according to taste
- Chicken Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala Powder – 2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1 tsp
- Egg White of 1 egg
- Lemon Juice – ½ lemon
- Turmeric Powder – ½ tsp
- Salt – According to taste
- Cornflour – 2 tbsp
- Refined Oil – The quantity needed to deep fry the chicken balls
How To Prepare the Mini Dynamites
- Mix all the ingredients except the cornflour
- Add the cornflour. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil well.
- Make small balls and deep fry, as shown in the video.
Your Chicken Fritters are done and ready to serve.
It’s pretty simple – isn’t it? So, try it out and let us know how did the mini balls fare in your kitchen.
Click Here For More Videos on Indian Recipes.